This delicious low carb bread is perfect for sandwiches or to eat with soup! This low carb bread has about 6.3g of carbohydrates.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- ½ cup or 1 stick of salted butter, softened
- 110g cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon granulated sweetener sugar substitute
- 3 large eggs
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 85g large pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Line a square baking dish with baking paper and set aside (9x9 preferably)
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat softened butter, cream cheese and sweetener with an electric mixer
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well
- In a small mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually adding in the cream cheese mixture and beat well
- Stir in black olives and rosemary
- Spoon into the baking dish and smooth out
- Top with additional black olives and whole rosemary leaves
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes
IBD Medical was born in Sydney Australia. Our mission is to help improve the lives of people living with diabetes by providing the best possible support products and information.
*Disclaimer: This email and its recipes are produced for informational purposes only. This website is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. Content should not be considered a substitute for professional medical advice, expertise or treatment. The reader assumes full responsibility for consulting a qualified health professional regarding health conditions or concerns, and before starting a new health program or diet. The writer(s) and publisher(s) of this site are not responsible for adverse reactions, effects, or consequences resulting from the use of any suggestions or recipes herein or procedures undertaken hereafter. This nutritional information comes from online calculators. IBD Medical attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, figures like estimated nutritional information for recipes contained on this website, calories, fat, carbs, etc. are provided as a courtesy and are not guaranteed to be accurate. The reader is solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information obtained is accurate. IBD Medical is not responsible for adverse reactions, consequences or effects, resulting from the use of any recipes or suggestions herein, or procedures undertaken hereafter. This email is not intended as nutritional advice and readers of this website are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to their health. Customers concerned with food allergies need to be aware of the particular ingredients that are used in recipes.