Around 100-150 calories per serving:
- High protein
- High Vitamin B6
- High Fibre
- 1/2 small red onion (finely diced)
- 1/4 can black beans (drained)
- 2 eggs
- Splash of milk
- 1/2 small avocado (mashed)
- 1/4 small red capsicum (finely diced)
- 1/2 small red tomato (finely diced)
- A handful of cilantro (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar free salsa
- 1/4 cup of grated cheese (of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon dried chilli
- 1 low carb tortilla wrap (of your choice)
- Salt and pepper (to season)
- A squeeze of lime juice
- Heat a fry pan on medium high heat. Whisk eggs in a separate bowl with the milk and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook eggs in the pan under slightly under-scrambled to liking. Remove from the pan.
- Add onions to the pan and once browned, add the capsicum and tomato until slightly soft. Re-add the eggs and black beans. Just before serving, add the cheese, cilantro and dried chilli. Once cheese is adequately melted, remove from heat.
- Spread the avocado and lime juice over the tortilla wrap. Add the egg/veg/cheese mixture onto the wrap. Add on salsa on top. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Tip: Sharp cheese works best with this recipe!