Around 400 calories per serving:
- High Vitamin C
- High potassium
- High protein
- 750g lean beef mince
- 4 x carrots (diced)
- 4 x celery stalks (diced)
- 1-2 x brown onions (diced)
- 1 tablespoon of garlic (minced)
- A bunch of basil (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 250g pasta of your choice
- 2 x canned chopped tomatos
- 600ml red wine (shiraz)
- Parmesan cheese (to top)
- Glaze deep pot pan with a dash of red wine on a high heat and brown beef mince. Remove from pot.
- Brown carrots, onion, garlic and celery in olive oil.
- Re-add the beef mince into the pot and stir until combined.
- Add in the tomatoes and red wine on a low heat.
- Simmer on a low heat for 45 minutes until mixture becomes thick.
- Just before serving, add in basil and oregano.
- Serve over pasta and top with parmesan cheese.
Tip: Our favourite pasta to use is Tolerant Simply Legumes - great for some added protein!