Diabalm is the specialist footcare cream to ensure your feet stay moisturised, hydrated, and happy!
Diabalm is designed to help dry and cracking skin in three steps.
- First, it removes built-up dry dead skin that can lead to discomfort and cracking.
- Second, it hydrates healthy living skin to keep it flexible and strong.
- Thirdly, it maintains skin integrity that helps prevent dry dead skin while keeping skin hydrated.
Diabalm creates a protective barrier on dry and cracked feet and contains naturally occurring urea in a highly concentrated and thick emollient. Diabalm is neither greasy or oily and absorbs quickly so it won't slow you down!
Remember, Diabalm is not JUST a treatment for dry cracked skin, it also prevents skin from becoming dry and cracked. That means that once you've treated the problem, you can keep it from coming back!
Unique benefits of Diabalm:
- Treats AND prevents dry-skin, cracking and fissures in feet.
- Fast acting: See results in as little as 1-day!
- Promotes triple-active skin hydration:
- Promotes re-uptake of water through the skin;
- Creates a barrier against further moisture loss;
- Assists in moisture retention
- A non-greasy concentrated formula containing:
- 25% urea (active ingredient);
- 11 moisturising agents; and
- An exfoliant.
Learn more about Glucology® Copper-Based Socks:
For Product details - Click Here
For Scientific Support - Click Here
Where to Buy - Click Here
Dermal Therapy branded products have been developed through in-depth product development. Each item that carries the Dermal Therapy name has been specifically developed to deliver utmost efficacy through an innovative and exhaustive research process. Lacorium Health, the owners of the Dermal Therapy brand, are renowned for their innovative approach and global knowledge with over 20 years of experience.
Manufacturing of Dermal Therapy products takes place at state of the art facilities with a focus on providing extreme high quality. All ingredients used are of pharmaceutical grade quality wherever possible and rigorous testing of raw materials and finished products are ongoing. IBD Medical are the proud sole distributor of Diabalm in Australia.
Remember to always seek advice from your medical practitioner before changing anything about your diabetes management. The above information is NOT medical advice.