The Glucology Lancing Device has 9 different depth settings to choose from so that you can personalise your lancing experience to suit your skin type and pain threshold. This device can accept more than one type of lancet so you're free to pair it with your preferred brand of universal twist top lancets.
Safe and easy to use featuring a simple twist-off top and one-touch lancet release for quick and effective lancing every time
9 depth settings to personalise your device to the depth of your skin
Faster lancing with a built-in eject function, pressing the trigger will efficiently release a lancet to ensure minimised pain
User-friendly ergonomic design with a sleek and curved design to fit comfortably in your hand
- Accepts universal twist-top lancets
HOW TO USE
- Wash your hands with soap and dry them thoroughly.
- Twist off the top of the lancing device. Insert a new lancet into the lancet holder and push down firmly to secure it.
- Remove the protective cap from the lancet and save it for later use. Replace the top of the lancing device.
- Choose the desired depth of penetration. Pull the launcher to load the lancing device.
- Place the lancing device firmly against the sample site and press the release button to launch the lancet.
- Remove the cap of the lancing device when finished. Put the protective cap back onto the exposed needle of the lancet.
- Using the lancet ejector lever, slide in a forward motion to dispose of the lancet in an approved container.
- Return the lancet ejector lever to its original position, then depress the release button. Put back the top of the lancet for next time use.
10.6cm (Long) x 1.8cm (Widest point)
Still have a question? Follow the link here to access our Lancet and Lancing Device FAQ.
ARTG NUMBER 337171
Remember to always seek advice from your medical practitioner before changing anything about your diabetes management. The above information is NOT medical advice.