1. Wash hands with soap and warm water or a suitable skin cleaning wipe. Dry well.
2. Load the lancet into a lancing device and twist off the protective cap.
3. Choose a spot on the side of a different finger each time you take a blood sample.
4. Follow lancing device manufacturer's instructions for obtaining a blood sample.
5. Eject lancet from lancing device and snap-on safety cap before discarding. 6. To minimise the pain of testing, change lancet after every use to ensure the least painful puncture. Lancets become dull and painful when reused.
N.B. These are sterile devices; do not use if the protective disk has been damaged or removed. Please ensure that used lancets are disposed of correctly.
See how our lancing device works: