Use Glucology® Skin Cleaning Wipes to clean your skin before and after injecting.
Easy to use, store and carry on the go, Glucology® is proud to release these premier cleaning wipes. Registered with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Association as a Class I medical device, you can be confident that Glucology® Skin Cleaning Wipes are a quality solution to skin cleaning on the go.
Glucology® Skin Cleaning Wipes are made from hospital grade ingredients and are designed to easily clean the skin safely and effectively. Glucology® Skin Cleaning Wipes can be used for site preparation for an insulin pump or continuous glucose monitoring device.
Each box includes:
- 100x Glucology® Skin Cleaning Wipes,
- Each wipe is sterile, utilizing 70% Isopropyl alcohol to clean skin,
- Individually packaged wipes ensure they will not dry out.
- Simply open a wipe sachet,
- Clean injection site with the moist wipe,
- Inject at the cleaned site.
- Wipe away any excess blood from prick-site.
- Dispose of the used wipe.
* Please notice that you are also able to use the wipes before blood glucose testing, as long as you wait 1 minute between wiping and testing.
Remember to always seek advice from your medical practitioner before changing anything about your diabetes management. The above information is NOT medical advice.