Check out this veggie loaded tuna rice paper roll. No cooking required! Perfect for a snack or light lunch for children and adults.
Around 100-150 calories per serving:
- High protein
- High Vitamin K
- High Omega-3
Serves: 8 rolls
- 8 rice paper wrappers
- 1 small carrot (julienned)
- 1 small cucumber (julienned)
- 1/4 capsicum (julienned)
- 1/2 spring onion (julienned)
- 2 cans tuna (of your flavour choice - we recommend olive oil or chilli)
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 3 teaspoon soy sauce (salt reduced)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Lime wedges (for serving)
- Dip each rice paper in warm water to soften and lay on a flat surface
- Place desired vegetables, herbs and 1/4 can of tuna in the centre
- Fold ends of rice paper over and roll tightly
- Combine sweet chilli sauce, ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil and serve alongside lime wedges.
Tip: Don't like canned tuna? You can swap this out for extra veggies, chicken, beef or tofu to your taste!