Check out this great stir fry recipe - perfect for lunch or dinner!
Around 250-300 calories per serving (not including rice):
- High protein
- High Vitamin A
- High Antioxidant
- 800 g chicken thigh fillet (cubed)
- 2 brown onions (diced)
- 4 x large carrots
- 4 x large zucchini
- 200g of beansprouts
- Handful of snow peas
- 1/4 cup of hoisin or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of dried chilli
- ½ spring onion (to garnish)
- Salt & pepper (to season)
- Vermicelli noodles (as desired)
- In a medium-high heat, cook chicken until just undercooked. Remove from wok.
- Cook carrots, onion and zucchini until just cooked in a medium-high heat wok. Re-add in chicken alongside snow peas and beansprouts.
- Add in hoisin or soy sauce and chilli to the wok until fully cooked. The mixture should be thicker and bubbling slightly.
- Serve ingredients with seasoning and spring onion, over vermicelli noodles.
Tip: Grate in some ginger for some added Vitamin C. Its anti-inflammatory properties are perfect for these winter months.