Today's Recipe Roundup is no bake peanut butter energy balls! Perfect for an on the go snack.
Around 100 calories per ball:
- High protein
- Vitamin E
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sugar-free cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut shreds
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons protein powder of choice
- Water (eyeball the amount)
- Grind/pulse in a food processor all ingredients but oats and water. Mixture should be well blended.
- Mix in oats and water as needed. Ensure a medium sticky texture.
- Form in balls and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
Tip: The energy balls will last up to seven days in the fridge. Alternatively, freeze for up to a month!