Click on some of the most frequently asked questions below to see if we can help.
1. Where do you ship, how much is shipping and what is the warranty?
We ship globally so how fast your order arrives depends on where you're located. See below for a guide to shipping times and costs.
Standard: 2-7 business days ($8.50)
Expedited: 1-3 business days ($15.00)
Free shipping on all orders over $90: 2-7 business days
Standard (Tracked): 15-21 business days ($12.00)
Express (Tracked): 5-21 business days ($15.00)
All our products come with a 12-month warranty. If your product is faulty or you are unhappy with your item, reach out to our team and we will replace the product, arrange a refund or provide store credit.
The apps can also be accessed through a QR code which can be found in the Product Manual
3. How do I connect my phone to the scales?
1. Download the Glucology FitGo App on your smartphone using the QR found in the manual.
2. Ensure Bluetooth turned ON on your smartphone, then open the app. The application should then automatically connect to the scales, with any readings appearing on the app.
3. Step on scale with bare feet - ensuring it is on a hard, flat surface. Readings should then appear on the app.
4. Can I use the scales without the app?
Yes, the scales can be used without the app, however it will only display weight on the built-in display.
Body Fat, BMI, Water, Muscle and other measurements are displayed on the app only.
5. My reading is inaccurate/incorrect - what do I do?
For the scale to display accurate results, please ensure it is placed on a hard, flat surface. Also ensure feet are bare (no shoes, socks etc.) and are firmly in contact with the metal plates.
6. Do the scales work with shoes/socks on?
No, feet must be bare for all measurements to be accurate.
7. What is measured?
The scales measure Weight, BMI, Body Fat, BMR, Obesity, V-Fat, Water, Muscle, Bone, Protein, Body Age and LBM.
More details on these measurements can be found within the FitGo app.
8. Can I use these measurements to make medical decisions?
No, our app is designed to be a lifestyle app for normal use. Before making any medical decisions we recommend consulting your healthcare professional.
9. Still have a question?
Still have a question, follow the link to access our General FAQ page for more details on issues such as shipping, warranty, returns etc.
You can also contact our friendly team HERE with any enquiries you might have. We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible!
See what our community has to say
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
They have the best stuff! From supplies carry cases, to awesome socks and cooling bags (I bought one last month and am trying it out today). Your order pretty much arrives the next day and the customer service provided by the company is second to none. Best store out, 100%!
- Ashleigh Loker
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I’m very impressed with IBD medical, they promptly answer questions by email or even phone you to offer advice and help. The products are good quality and I’ve always received my orders within a few days. It’s really great to find a company that show they value their customers.
- Michelle Hogarth
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Fantastic products & very quick delivery, thanks. 🤩