Managing diabetes can get expensive very fast! But what is that one thing that you actually don't regret spending so much money on as it has really helped you out in your situation?
We went to our community to ask them that very question.
Some of our favourite shares:
Oh, i have spent lots on all kinds of things.... all of them life changing in a good way... but the one that i spent the most on would probably be Compression gloves... I have so many pairs that I've damaged wearing 24/7, but they have made my life so
much better. Especially while living abroad. In colder climates like south Korea or North Eastern China where it gets below -30 degrees celsius I get bad trigger fingers and they stop that happening. So totally worth it - Rohan F.
- Cases from Glucology - Connor C.
- The dang Endo. But such a huge help. Get new gadgets and loads of new info coz she knows so dang much 😂 - T1 Diabetes South Africa
- Microlet rainbow lancets. I’m one of those people that changes the lancet most every time and I greatly prefer those. And like the colors 😹 I’ve also purchased quite a few genteel devices. Put the two together...I cannot recommend this enough 👍👍
- Adhesive remover wipes - Leesha W.
- Lot of test strips and the GC sensor. I love it - Illenyi A.
The content of this Website or Blog is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website or Blog.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 (in the US) or 000 (in Australia) immediately, call your doctor, or go to the emergency room/urgent care.