Use Glucology® Skin Cleaning Swabs to clean your skin before and after injecting. -
Easy to use, store and carry on the go, Glucology® is proud to release this unique innovation. Registered with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Association as a Class I medical device, you can be confident that Glucology™ Skin Cleaning Swabs are a quality solution to skin cleaning on the go.
Glucology® Skin Cleaning Swabs are made from hospital grade
ingredients and are designed to easily clean the skin safely
. Glucology® Skin Cleaning Swabs
can be used for site preparation for an insulin pump or continuous glucose monitoring device. -Each box includes:
- 16x Glucology® Skin Cleaning swabs,
- Each swab is sterile, utilising 70% Isopropyl alcohol to clean skin,
- Individually packaged swabs ensure they will not dry-out,
- Individual hard swab-cases make them perfect for quick travel,
- These swab-cases are also resistant to incidental impact and moisture.
* Please notice that you are also able to use the swabs before blood glucose testing, as long as you wait 1 minute between wiping and testing. Remember to always seek advice from your medical practitioner before changing anything about your diabetes management. The above information is NOT medical advice.
- Simply break the rod containing the swab in two. This will reveal the sterile swabs.
- Clean injection site with moist-head of the swab stick.
- Inject at the cleaned site.
- Wipe away any excess blood from prick-site.
- Dispose of swab stick and container.